There comes a stage in every woman’s life when they find themselves saying things like
‘I can’t remember the last time I had a good night’s sleep’
‘I’m so exhausted and I haven’t even done anything’
‘My muscles ache, my joints hurt, my hair is getting thinner and I have no idea why’
And in Emily’s case you go to the doctor 13 times and end up feeling more clueless than ever.
No answers and every google search points to 1001 different things and you start wondering if you have some rare disease that doctors are yet to find out about because surely feeling this way isn’t just because of age?
It’s just that sneaky second puberty no one asked for.
Perimenopause (if you say it 3 times in front of a mirror a witch will appear and give you saggy boobs)
It’s not talked about much, it’s confusing, a little bit daunting and it seems like there is no light at the end of the tunnel.
And that’s where we come in to help.
HubPlus is a monthly subscription designed to give women access to experts in women’s health. From mindset to skin care, sex to diet we cover it all.
Set up by Emily (Founder of perimenopause hub) and Jade (women’s health expert) we will be bringing you
- Monthly webinars (recorded and available for you to watch anytime)
- Agony aunt (ask any questions anonymously and have them answered)
- Weekly newsletter round up in case you missed anything
- A featured expert each month answering all your questions on their speciality
We’ve taken the time to check each expert and make sure they can help you. We know there is nothing worse than buying a product and seeing it’s useless (almost as bad as eating cake that wasn’t worth the calories)
- You will have round the clock access to experts (sometimes we have to sleep)
- Ask any question – maybe you’re unsure about HRT, perhaps you have some new symptoms or maybe you want to know if other women are having the same issues
- Join a community of women – because together we can truly change the world.
No catch, just a recurring payment of £10 a month for as long as you want to stay in