Allegra is a trauma informed author, embodiment specialist and qualified multi-style Yoga & Mat Pilates instructor. She is the founder of the Foxlie Plan and is a regular speaker at events.
During her quest to heal from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), she noticed her anger, anxiety, depression, insomnia, Imposter Syndrome, Premenstrual Tension (PMT), Perimenopause mood swings & visceral fat, significantly improve.
Based in Chester (UK), Allegra teaches in person at her lovely studio and globally on Zoom.
“I help people reset their nervous system, which in turn has a positive impact on their endocrine system and emotions, regulating their Cortisol levels and minimizing unmanageable mood swings. Through movement, I calm your emotional brain, bringing decision making back to your rational frontal lobe. Ultimately putting you back in the driving seat of your body and life.”
Allegra’s areas of expertise include:
- Decreasing the emotional symptoms synonymous with Perimenopause & Menopause: anxiety, anger, depression & Imposter Syndrome
- Improving sleep
- How to get fit during Perimenopause & Menopause
- Reducing Premenstrual Tension
- Alleviating Back pain & Sciatica
- Improving Restless Leg Syndrome
- PTSD, Burnout & Stress management